The candidate will serve customers by diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing devices while ensuring customer satisfaction. Soldering and console experience a plus, but not required.
- Welcoming and greeting guests or customers when they arrive at the front desk.
- Answer phone calls, respond to emails, and handle inquiries from guests or clients.
- Operation and maintenance of office equipment such as computers, printers and scanners.
- Coordination and planning for the delivery or receipt of parcels and mail.
- Offer personal advice and assistance to customers at the service desk, relating to various computers, computer equipment and other retail items available in the store.
- Suggest a range of service solutions to customers such as data backup, antivirus, extended warranties, and support subscriptions.
- Identify, diagnose, and record hardware failures or software issues for various electronic devices including desktops, laptops, mobile phones, TVs and monitors.
- Stay up-to-date with retail products and current technology while using technical manuals and support resources and maintaining appropriate technical and supplier certifications.
- Communicate timely, accurate and comprehensive information directly to customers via face-to-face communication, telephone, text messages and e-mail regarding their service status.
- Ensure that the front desk is always clean, organized and presentable.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work efficiently
- Familiarity with basic network troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Customer service orientation and a helpful demeanor
- Attention to detail and accuracy in recording information
- Willingness to learn