Laptop Battery Replacement Service
Is your laptop or notebook battery draining too fast? Or maybe it is not charging at all? Bring your laptop in for a replacement battery and we’ll have you back up and running in no time. We have expert technicians at Good Zone Shop who will fix your laptop battery problem on the same day you bring it in. We are able to get a replacement laptop battery of any popular brand, including Lenovo, Apple, Dell, HP, Asus, Acer, and Microsoft, and have your laptop in top condition in no time. Reach out to us through either of our convenient service options: In-Store or Mail-In
We can fix your Laptop Battery
When you come in, we will run a diagnostic to ascertain that your battery is really faulty and you need to get a replacement battery for your laptop.
It’s a sign that your laptop has a battery problem when:
- When unplugged, the battery life expires quickly.
- The battery or PC consistently overheats.
- The battery is not charging.
- The laptop will not turn on.
Then we take the following steps to fix your battery;
- First, we’ll figure out what kind of battery your laptop needs. We stock up on the batteries of some popular laptop models and brands.
- If the correct battery is in stock, the installation will begin while you wait. Otherwise, we’ll place an order with the unit’s manufacturer or one of our preferred third-party vendors.
- Finally, we’ll test your new battery’s operation and notify you when it’s ready for pickup.
Laptop Battery Replacement Cost
The price of a laptop battery replacement depends on the brand and model of the laptop. Good Zone Shop’s laptop battery replacement cost is listed below
Laptop Battery Replacement
part cost is not included
Laptop Battery Replacement with Good Zone Shop & Service
At Good Zone Shop and Service, you can rest assured that your laptop battery replacement is going to be done with the best quality parts. You don’t have to book an appointment to come for a battery replacement, we are open 7 days a week to attend to any laptop battery problem you may have. We’ll have your laptop fixed and functioning maximally the same day you bring it in!
How long does a laptop battery last before replacement?
A laptop battery typically lasts 1,000 charge cycles, or roughly 2-4 years of normal use. That is when your laptop battery should be replaced.
Is it worth replacing laptop battery?
If your computer is less than two years old and you're having battery problems, changing the battery is more cost-effective than replacing the laptop. There's no need to replace the laptop battery if you're fine with using it plugged in more than usual.
What happens if I don't replace my laptop battery?
As long as the power source and the outlet are connected to the laptop, it can still be used even if the battery is not there. However, if the plug comes loose in any way, even slightly, your machine will shut down, and it may even cause damage to the files and the operating system.
What to look for in a replacement laptop battery?
When shopping for a new battery for your laptop, there are a few important considerations you need to give attention to, including:
- Examinining a range of prices as well as the specifics of any warranties
- Searching the internet for verified third-party vendors
- Ensuring that the battery meets the specs and mathces the required voltage
- Think about going for a higher battery capacity e.g, upgrading to 4400 mah